This module allows candidates to demonstrate the ability to use a word processing application to accomplish everyday tasks associated with creating, formatting, and finishing small-sized word processing documents, such as letters and other everyday documents.
- Choose built-in options such as the Help function to enhance productivity
- Create and edit small-sized word processing documents that will be ready to share and distribute
- Apply different formats to documents to enhance them before distribution and recognise good practice in choosing the appropriate formatting options
- Insert tables, images and drawn objects into documents
- Prepare documents for mail merge operations
- Adjust document page settings and check and correct spelling before finally printing documents
The course will be delivered over 20 hours