Advanced Database - Access
The aim of this course is to enable the learner to be familiar with the many advanced tools available in database applications and to better manage and organise structured information.
- Understand key concepts of database development and usage.
- Create a relational database using advanced table creation features and complex relationships between tables.
- Design and use queries to create a table, update, delete and append data.
- Refine queries using wildcards, parameters and calculations.
- Use controls and sub forms to enhance forms and improve functionality.
- Create report controls to perform calculations.
- Create sub reports and enhance report presentation.
- Enhance productivity by working with macros and use linking and importing features to integrate data.
The course will be delivered over 30 hours