Learn how to create and enjoy the Garden that you have always wanted. Gardening is the fastest growing leisure pastime for many practical and economic reasons.
Our course will help you to enjoy the sheer pleasure that gardening can bring to your leisure time. You will get closer to nature and learn to create the garden you always wanted.
- Understand Plant Nutrition
- Identify plants and appropriate use
- Care for plants
- Describe the detrimental effects of weeds
- Outline how weeds have adapted to improve their chance of survival
- Describe how weeds spread
- Outline different methods used to control weeds
- Weed a plot by hand and with a hoe
- Apply bark mulch to control weeds
- Demonstrate how to harden off plants
April 2nd, 9th, 23rd, 30th and May 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th 2022
10am to 1pm
ACCESS Community Development Project, Green Street, Wexford
FREE (funded by MAEDF)