Learn how to create and enjoy the Garden that you have always wanted and get closer to nature. Gardening is the fastest-growing leisure pastime for many practical and economic reasons.
Our course will help you to enjoy the sheer pleasure that gardening can bring to your leisure time.
- Understand Plant Nutrition
- Identify plants and appropriate use
- Care for plants
- Describe the detrimental effects of weeds
- Outline how weeds have adapted to improve their chance of survival
- Describe how weeds spread
- Outline different methods used to control weeds
- Weed a plot by hand and with a hoe
- Apply bark mulch to control weeds
- Demonstrate how to harden off plants
Register here: Horticulture Programme
1st ,15th, 22nd, 29th April and 6th,13th, 20th, 27th May 2023
10am to 12:30pm
ACCESS 2000 ,2 Green Street, Wexford, Y35 XH66