Jewellery Making Class
The aim of this course is to demonstrate to learners on how to create earrings, bracelets, necklaces and fashion accessories using off-loom and wire-work techniques.
Learners will also spend time getting to know the material and tools involved in the craft.
- Understand the correct tools and equipment to make professional, finished pieces.
- Learn important wire techniques such as working with findings, making loops, rosary looping, working with calottes & crimping, chains and stringing materials, attaching clasps, necklace stringing and decorative finishes
- Developed your own signature style.
- Learn how to pearl knot with a silk thread. Students will learn how to design a beautiful necklace using this technique.
- Learn how to apply the correct attachments to create professionally finished jewellery
20th April 2022
10am – 12.30pm
Access 2000, 2 Green Street, Wexford, Y35 XH66
FREE (Programme funded by MAEDF)