Jewellery Making Class
The aim of this course is to demonstrate to learners on how to create earrings, bracelets, necklaces and fashion accessories using off-loom and wire-work techniques.
Learners will spend time getting to know the material and tools involved in the craft; and as foundation-level course it is aimed solely at jewellery-making novices.
- Understand the correct tools and equipment to make professional, finished pieces.
- Learn important wire techniques such as working with findings, making loops, rosary looping, working with calottes & crimping, chains and stringing materials, attaching clasps, necklace stringing and decorative finishes
- Developed your own signature style.
- Learn how to pearl knot with a silk thread. Students will learn how to design a beautiful necklace using this technique.
- Learn how to apply the correct attachments to create professionally finished jewellery
4th, 11th and 18th March 2020
10am – 12.30pm
Access 2000, 2 Green Street, Wexford
€5 / class