Advanced Spreadsheets - Excel
The aim is to enable you to master the more advanced functions of spreadsheet applications, enabling you to produce more sophisticated reports, and to perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations.
- Apply advanced formatting options such as conditional formatting and customised number formatting and handle worksheets.
- Use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical, financial and mathematical operations.
- Create charts and apply advanced chart formatting features.
- Work with tables and lists to analyse, filter and sort data.
- Create and use scenarios.
- Validate and audit spreadsheet data.
- Enhance productivity by working with named cell ranges, macros and templates.
- Use linking, embedding and importing features to integrate data.
- Collaborate on and review spreadsheets. Apply spreadsheet security features.
The course will be delivered over 30 hours.