The National Collective of Community Based Women’s Networks (NCCWN) are recruiting a part-time (16 hours per week) Development Worker for the NCCWN Access Wexford. NCCWN ACCESS Wexford is a women’s community development project supporting the equality and development of women throughout Wexford.
Overall Responsibilities of the post
The overall purpose of this position is to work as part of a team to engage in community development work within NCCWN/ACCESS to support development, capacity building, training and networking of women in the local area.
Main duties of the post:
- To outreach, facilitate and support the capacity building of local women and the Project
- To identify the relevant training needs of women in the area
- To assist in the planning development and delivery of relevant programmes within NCCWN/ACCESS including the DJE Women’s Equality & Development Programme to women locally
- To network with other community organisations to support women’s participation in NCCWN/ACCESS structures
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised qualification in Community development or related field
- A minimum of 3 years working in a community development setting or related field
Own transport and flexibility essential.
NCCWN Development Worker salary scale point EO-1 €31,217.00 (pro rata) per annum.
For further information and application form please contact:
NCCWN Wexford Coordinator Marian Donegan:
Applications must be made by application form only and emailed to Marian Donegan
Closing Date for applications: Friday February 14th at 5.00pm. Shortlisting may apply.
This post is subject to funding from the (Department of Justice & Equality)
NCCWN is an Equal Opportunities Employer